DRAFTER for RESIDENTIAL (code: GK-R)
Preparation of architectural design drawing documents for schematic documents to shop drawings ranging from floor plans, elevation, section cuts, details with proper explanations, coordination with the estimator team and arrange the specifications.
• Prepare architectural schematic drawing documents until design development drawings.
• Prepare the shop drawings for tender documents.
• Coordinate with the design team in preparing shop drawings.
• Coordinate with the estimator team and arrange the specifications.
• Coordinate with the design team and project team in the field.
• Ready to help other jobs needed by the company.
Working Experience Requirement:
Minimum education of D3 Architect / Civil Engineering, work experience as a drafter in an Architect consultant for at least 3 years, Work Experience in drawing luxury homes is preferred.
Proficient in AutoCAD, accustomed to coordinating with the structure practitioners.
How To Apply:
If you're interested please send examples of commercial architecture shop drawings in PDF format, Curriculum Vitae, and a scan of diploma/certifications related to the position to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: (GK-R) full name.